Client Service is serious business to Legent Clearing. We recognize that it is critical to customer satisfaction and retention and to the development of longstanding relationships with our correspondents. Because of this, we have engaged the participation of many of our correspondents to help us shape a unique four-pronged service model that fits a variety of preferences.
Direct Access to Operations
“Go Direct” allows Legent’s correspondents the option of having direct access to our operational departments for questions or issues that can typically be resolved in one phone call. It offers correspondents the opportunity to speak with a subject matter expert and provides an immediate response.
Client Service Department
Legent’s Series 7-Licensed Client Service professionals combine solid industry backgrounds with critical decision making and problem solving skills to form a foundation of confidence In Legent’s ability to provide a consistently high standard of service.
The Client Service Department is responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with the correspondent
- Reporting issues and tracking them as they are resolved by the responsible Legent department/individual
- Creating and distributing reports on issue resolution and performance to Management and Relationship Management.
- Collaborating with operational departments to enhance and maintain service quality
- Coordinating training for new products and services
Legent takes a consultative approach in helping our correspondents adapt to changing economic and demographic conditions. Relationship managers work as your ally to devise strategies to attract and retain clients, recruit sales professionals, reduce expenses, optimize productivity and increase revenues.
By working proactively with your management team, Legent’s Relationship Managers gain a better understanding of your firm’s unique goals to ensure we are offering the right products and services to help you achieve your business objectives. This added dimension of service provides the support of knowledgeable individuals who can assist you in exploring other revenue opportunities, implementing new technology or analyzing new processes.
Relationship Managers main responsibilities include:
- Becoming a key partner in the relationship at the inception when the contract is signed
- Monitoring the client’s conversion and training to ensure product delivery and service expectations are being met
- Assisting the correspondent in the growth of their business through product offerings, knowledge and ongoing support
- Overseeing all correspondent issues
- Serving as an escalation point for outstanding issues
The Conversion Process
Legent has created a streamlined process to ensure that the transition from your current Clearing Firm to Legent goes as smoothly as possible. A conversion team consisting of Client Service, Relationship Management and Operations professionals works with you to ensure that the conversion experience is a positive one for your employees and your clients.
Major components of the conversion process include:
- Gap analysis of existing Clearing Firm's platform vs. Legent’s
- Development of a detailed conversion plan and timetable
- Creation of client notification letters, emails, web updates, statement inserts, etc.
- Extensive QA testing of file transmissions
- Pre- and post-conversion training